A school coach provides the necessary practice, support, supervision and advice for the team to be successful against opposing teams in a sports season.
- Previous experience playing or coaching applicable sport.
- Knowledge with the rules and regulations of the sports they plan on coaching.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Team Working Skills.
- Ability to teach relevant skills, tactics and techniques.
- Monitor performance and provide constructive feedback to both individuals and team.
- Some administrative tasks regarding organization and team information distribution.
- Perform related work as required.
Significant standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.