- Regular attendance to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Treat co-workers, students, supervisors, parents and others with dignity and respect at all times.
- Work in a flexible and cooperative manner.
- Have a positive impact in the lives of our student athletes.
- Treat co-workers, supervisors, students, parents and others with dignity and respect at all times.
- Serve as a positive role model for students, and practice the behaviors that are expected of our students.
- Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work around children and be a positive role model.
- Ability to effectively communicate with athletes, staff, parents and the community.
- Working knowledge of what it takes to be an effective coach.
- Ability to build relationships with and get the most out of our athletes.
- Understanding of safety protocol associated with coaching this specific sport.
- Ability to be a productive member of a team and promote the importance of team with your athletes as well.
- A willingness to learn and be open to new coaching concepts/ideas.
- Understanding of the importance of effort as opposed to outcome.