- Assist the head coach with on-the-field coaching of student-athletes during practices, individual skill training, game preparation and player development.
- Assist the head coach in the administration of the off-season program including conditioning activities.
- Assist the monitoring of academic progress of each student-athlete participating in the baseball program.
- Assist with preparing the scouting report of all game opponents.
- Assist in team travel planning.
- Assist in recruiting and identifying baseball student athletes for program participation.
- Act on behalf of the Head Coach when he is absent.
- Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years baseball coaching experience with a combination of college baseball student athlete experience or major league to support.
- Ability to recruit, coach and teach highly talented student athletes.
- Microsoft Office and Trackman platform knowledge.
UTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation. A criminal background check will be conducted on finalists. The UTA is a tobacco free campus.