- Assist the Head Baseball Coach in coaching and training Northwestern’s Baseball team, produce and conduct year-round player development systems to enable our pitchers and team to compete at the highest level possible this includes but is not limited to working with the other baseball staff and performance staff on a regular basis i.e. strength coach and trainer to produce the healthiest, most functional, highest performing student-athletes we can.
- Work with the mental performance coaches to help prepare the team to perform and be the most mentally strong and healthy student-athletes they can be.
- Perform the day-to-day responsibilities given to you by the Head Coach and perform to the best of your ability each day.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness and ability to work, as well as travel, mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.