The Assistant Baseball Coach - Varsity Pitching position will assist the Head Coach with organizing and instructing the baseball program at Orange Lutheran High School. This position will assist with conducting practices, motivating students, and instructing student-athletes on in-game strategies and techniques in preparation for competition.
- Assists the Head Coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Directs, under the guidance of the head coach, all pitchers in the baseball program.
- Designs throwing and training routines concerning arm care/development for pitchers at all levels (F/FS/JV/V) in the program.
- Manages lower level pitching coaches and collaborates practice plans for pitchers.
- Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND CLEARANCES:
- Cleared Background/Fingerprint check.
- Valid CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Cleared TB assessment.
- Completion of Ministry Safe Training.
- Valid CA Driver's License.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Certificate.