Delcastle Technical High School
1. Abide by all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by his/her employer, The New Castle County Vocational-Technical School District and the Delaware Secondary School Athletic Association (DIAA).
2. Work cooperatively with the Head Coach, the building Athletic Director, the Assistant Principal in charge of athletics, the building Principal and all other staff members.
3. Assist in supervision responsibilities as delegated by the Building Athletic Director and the Head Coach.
4. Develop non-varsity level players into varsity level players.
5. Administer the Athletic Code-Of-Conduct in harmony with the building Athletic Director, Student Advisor and the Head Coach.
6. Coach the junior-varsity and/or the freshman teams under the direction of the Head Coach.
7. Develop sportsmanship and foster good public relations in the school and community.