- Candidate understands and promotes the role of education-based athletics within the overall educational experience.
- Candidate can provide evidence of possessing the ability to positively lead, teach and motivate high school students.
- Candidate possesses the ability to effectively lead and influence a coaching staff.
- Candidate possesses the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with a variety of program stakeholders.
- Candidate possesses a superior knowledge of the fundamentals, strategies, and teaching points associated with the sport of Tennis.
- Candidate can articulate a program purpose statement which describes the benefits of participation within the program beyond just the development of athletic skills.
The Fargo Public School District is committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment in all employment and educational programs, activities, and facilities. The District prohibits discrimination and harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or other status protected by law.