- Supports the High School in all of its athletic programs and demonstrates commitment to strengthen relations withthe educational system as well as the coaching profession.
- Supports the head coach in conducting the athletic program of that particular sport.
- Knowledgeable and aware of rules and regulations concerning his/her sport.
- Assumes any duties assigned to him/her by the head coach pertaining to the overall athletic program of that particular sport and assumes responsibilities of the head coach in the absence of the head coach.
- Assists and be accountable to the head coach, athletic director, and principal.
- Accompanies and directs the assigned team to all games and practices.
- Holds a current first aid and CPR card.
- Keeps current on all clock hours depending on coaching level.
- Exemplifies good sportsmanship and is held to the same sportsmanship expectations as the head coach.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a current and valid First Aid and CPR card.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior coaching experience preferred.