- Generate an attitude of fair play for adhering to the Minnesota State High School League "Code of Ethics."
- Carry out responsibilities of a coach.
- Be in regular attendance at all meets, tournaments and practice sessions.
- Instruct student/athlete in rules, rule changes, new developments and innovative ideas in coaching.
- Have understanding/knowledge of rules and regulations as presented by the Minnesota State High School League.
- Adhere to the educational and athletic philosophy and objectives of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
- Follow rules and regulations of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
- Responsible for development of all levels of play in the program.
- Will communicate with feeder programs on expectations of “Falcon Pride” and off-season development opportunities.
- Knowledge of sport.
- Coaching licensure.
- Coaching experience preferred.