- Instructs students in the fundamentals of the sport s/he is coaching.
- Maintains facilities and equipment.
- Supervises team players at practice, contests, in locker room and during travel.
- Promotes sportsmanship and fair play among all teams and players by always setting a good example for participants and fans to follow, exemplifies the highest moral and ethical behavior; instructs participants in proper sportsmanship responsibilities and demands they make sportsmanship a high priority; respects judgment of contest officials, abides by rules of the event and displays no behavior that could incite fans; treats opposing coaches, participants, fans and media members with respect; develops and enforces penalties for participants who do not abide by sportsmanship standards; and develops a method to publicly recognize good sportsmanship.
- Reports contest results to League Statistician as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a current and valid First Aid and CPR card.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior coaching experience preferred.