- Teaching the fundamental skills of golf
- Planning and preparing successful practice/game plans
- Effective communication with the head boys coach, parents, staff and administrators
- Encourage student participation and establish rapport
- Maintain equipment and uniforms
- Supervise all areas of participation including but not limited to: gyms, locker room, weight room, buses, etc.
- Maintain compliance with all rules and regulations of the MSHSL
- Complies with and support all school district regulations and policies.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of fundamental skills and rules of golf.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively.
It is the policy of the Worthington School District to provide equal employment opportunity for all, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.