- Evidence of successful competitive playing and/or coaching experience.
- Must be 19 years old per WIAA regulations.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
- Ability to obtain a Pullman School District Type II driver’s license upon hire.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Work positively with student athletes to teach essential athletic skills necessary to compete, teach proper attitudes to play the sport competitively, and teach proper attitudes regarding winning gracefully and losing with dignity.
- Game preparation.
- Positive presentation of the program to the community.
- Develop support for the program from players, students, parents, and community.
- Work within guidelines of WIAA, Greater Spokane League, and the Pullman School District.
- Complete required WIAA rules clinic and concussion training.
- Provide leadership in developmental programs.
- Coordinate player development and skill level.
- Adjust system to player personnel available upon recommendation of head coach.
- Cooperate with other school programs.
The Pullman School District Board of Directors and the Pullman School District shall provide equal educational opportunity and treatment for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities programs without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression or identity), marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, participation in the Boy Scouts of America or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability.