The Moses Lake School District is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Assistant Boys Soccer Coach at Moses Lake High School. The Moses Lake School District is committed to teaching and developing useful, life-long skills in its student-athletes and strives to provide the best opportunities possible for each student-athlete’s success.
- Hold a valid First Aid Certification Card and a valid CPR Certification Card, or possess them by the beginning of practice.
- Meet and maintain the WIAA Coaching Standards requirements.
- Any combination of training and experience, which qualifies the applicant for this position.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively carry out the duties of the soccer program as established by the high school Principal, Athletic Director and policies of the Moses Lake School District.
- Demonstrated technical sports/soccer skills and successful experience in teaching these skills to secondary school student-athletes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, community, and staff.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Organizational skills needed to ensure a well-managed program.
- Have excellent attendance.
The Moses Lake School District #161 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boys Scouts and other designated youth groups.