- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid Tennessee teaching certificate preferred.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Assist the head coach to evaluate and formulate an improvement plan for the overall soccer program.
- Provide supervision of student-athletes involved in Tennessee High Soccer.
- Assist the head coach with practices.
- Assist the head coach with coordinating all game day activities.
- Promote the soccer program in both the school and the community and serve as the spokesperson in the area of public relations for Tennessee High Soccer.
- Work cooperatively with school staff, student-athletes, and parents in promoting Tennessee High Soccer.
- Work cooperatively with coaches of other sports to ensure the overall success of Tennessee High Athletics.
- Perform all duties assigned by the head coach.
- Maintain and oversee the safety conditions of all dressing rooms, facilities, and equipment used by Tennessee High Soccer.