- Support head coach at all times, with all populations.
- Work within the system of the program, for the betterment of the individuals and the program.
- Work with head coach to deliver quality and credible program.
- Take part in all peripheral aspects of the program, including scouting, booster functions, banquets, etc.
- Work with head coach in evaluation of students performance and capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned by head coach or activities director.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Substantial and positive experience as head or assistant coach/director.
- Knowledge of program needs and goals.
- Ability to work with all levels of skill and abilities.