As a staff member of the athletic program, under the direction of the head coach, the assistant coach will supervise all training, practices, and instructional sessions; performance and conduct of athletes; assist in the cultivation and maintaining of a positive team culture and providing a positive experience for the student-athletes, and fulfill such other duties associated with the team and athletes as the head coach may assign.
- High school diploma or equivalent necessary.
- High school varsity level coaching in the direct sport preferred.
- Evidence of effective leadership of a scholastic squad (varsity, JV, junior high) preferred.
- Ability to articulate vision for building/enhancing the scholastic program, including effective collaboration with community programs.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills required.
- Current PA Criminal History background check.
- Current Federal Criminal background check.
- Current Child Abuse background check.