This position will provide support to the Coach of high school age students in the sport of Wrestling. Collaborate with the Coach or designee regarding practice activities/strategies. Assist with the implementation of daily practice activities for students. Assist with scheduling. Accompany and supervise team at home and away games. Develop and promote good community relations among stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a positive learning environment and effective management structures to purposefully promote and foster effective teaching, learning, and student achievement.
- Establish routines and engage students through questioning, speculation, and originality.
- Collaborate with specialists and provide unique learning opportunities for students with special needs.
- Promote a learning environment respecting the dignity of the child that is perceived by students as fair and consistent. Incorporate additional learning opportunities for advanced and non-proficient students.
- Ensure all processes, procedures and data collection are organized and effective with optimal use of time. Motivate, engage, and empower learners to track and monitor his/her fitness.
- Provide quality, accurate, constructive, corrective, specific and timely feedback to students that encourages them to perform at their highest level.
- Utilize technology and/or other avenues to communicate to stakeholders (website, podcasts, etc.).
- English fluency will be determined through the interview process and licensure.
- Valid Colorado Driver's License.
- CHSAA (Colorado High School Activities Association) Certification.
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certification.