The Assistant Coach for Men’s Club Lacrosse will assist with the execution of practice plans and support student leadership. Club teams are student-led by Wake Forest University students and manage the team. Club Sports programming promotes student development, positive co-curricular experiences, and positive representation of the university. This position requires evening and weekend work.
- Assist in the administration and management of activities for the Club Men’s Lacrosse coach.
- Assist in the purchasing, inventory, distribution and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist with the development of practices for entire group and individual work.
- Provide feedback to players, coaches, and volunteers to help team meet goals.
- Attend all club practices and games.
- Assist in advising of club to assist Sport Programs unit.
- Requires rules knowledge and regulations of league.
- Previous experience as a player or coach.
- Attend practices and games from late September-May.