The Assistant Coach for Men’s Club Ice Hockey will assist with the execution of practice plans and support student leadership. Club teams are student-led by Wake Forest University students and manage the team. Club Sports programming promotes student development, positive co-curricular experiences, and positive representation of the university. This position requires evening and weekend work.
- Assist Head Coach with practice plans.
- Assist with tryouts.
- Mentor team members on and off the ice.
- Assist in the inventory, distribution and maintenance of equipment.
- Help team meet team and individual goals.
- Attend all club practices and games.
- Assist in advising of club team members and create an accountability system.
- Communication with Sport Programs department and stakeholders.
- Requires rules knowledge and regulations of ACCHL league and requirements.
- Previous experience as a player or coach.
- Attend practices and games from late August - March.