The role of a club coach is to assist in the instructional and coaching elements of the club's activity in order to help the team work towards achieving its goals.
- Direction and supervision of team practices.
- Attendance at all practices and competitions.
- Supervision of the team during trips.
- Adherence to all University and governing association regulations.
- Commitment to the development of club sport student-athletes.
- Serve as an official representative of the University at all Club Sport functions.
- American Red Cross CPR/AED & First Aid Certification for the Professional Rescuer (We will offer a certification class or the team will pay for a class if you do not already have a certification).
- 1-3+ years soccer coaching experience and/or previous varsity or club sport experience preferred.
- Expertise in the technical aspects of the sport.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with student-athletes, athletic staff, and the University.