- Conforms to and is knowledgeable of all NCAA regulations and conference requirements and exhibits proficiency through a passing score on the NCAA coaches examination.
- Participates in organization and execution of team practices and individual workouts.
- Develops scouting reports on opponents and breaks down film from our own team.
- Recruits student-athletes.
- Provides for spiritual/social development of student athletes
- Bachelor's degree.
- The knowledge and technical skills necessary to accomplish the assigned task.
- A maturing and contagious Christian faith, Knowledge of and the willingness to actively support the Christian mission of the University and accept the lifestyle standards of the Christian Community.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coaches, athletes, students, faculty, administration and the community.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
Position will remain open until filled.
This is a part-time, salaried, 12 months a year position.
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with the online application.