Reporting to the Head Coach of Men's/Women's Golf. Focus on Player Development. Manage and oversee all aspects of Tournament operations for each Golf program. Serve as primary contact to facilitate media for each team including social media accounts and press releases. Responsible for daily operations including equipment, purchasing, facility coordination, monitoring fuel station, team travel logistics, alumni relations, student welfare and camps. Supervise team managers, ARMS program scheduling.
- Bachelor's Degree (4 years).
- Knowledge of how a college athletic program operates.
- Knowledge of the NCAA rules and particularly how they apply to mens and womens golf
- Strong computer skills and ability to use video and other electronic equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as a student athlete and/or working within an athletics department highly desired.
The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace.