Essential Job Functions:
- Provide instruction in all phases of the sport of baseball;
- Works with student athletes to improve personal and teamwork skills;
- Provides guidance and encouragement to support student development;
- Maintain compliance of Prince George County Public Schools and Virginia High School League rules, regulations, and policies that pertain to athletic programs;
- Promotes a favorable image of the school district.
- Promotes the proper use and care of school property;
- Communicate effectively with the team, staff, parents, administration, community, and the media;
- Handle financial items for the athletic program, including the inventory and purchase of equipment and the collection of fees;
- Organize and maintain proper records, including VHSL physical forms, insurance information and team statistics and information.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.).
- Must be fingerprinted and have documented results of clear criminal record.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
- Education and experience should demonstrate the ability to perform essential job functions.