Bridgewater College, a member of the Old Dominion Athletic Conference and NCAA Division III, is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Baseball Coach, to begin July 1, 2023. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Head Baseball Coach.
- Assisting the head coach in all facets of a Division III baseball program.
- Oversee the pitching aspect of the baseball program as designated by the Head Coach.
- Recruiting prospective student-athletes who fit the mission and culture of the program and the College.
- Organizing & conducting on-field coaching during practices and games.
- Developing detailed scouting reports, statistics, and video analysis breakdowns.
- Assist with administrative duties, including budgeting, scheduling, travel, equipment ordering and inventory.
- Assist with field and facility maintenance.
- Assist with program fundraising initiatives.
- Assist with program community service opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Prior collegiate pitching coach experience and competitive collegiate pitching experience required.
- Working knowledge of Rapsodo and Pitch-Logic applications preferred.
- Basic competency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the college’s auto insurance carrier.