Primary role for this position is two-fold: First, regarding pitching staff instruction, evaluation, conditioning and strength training plans, and format identified and implemented throughout the school year. Secondly, assume the lead in identifying a database of potential recruits, coaches, and other contacts involved with our recruiting process including, communicating and working directly with financial aid and enrollment.
- Having above average knowledge and understanding of techniques, tactics, and physical skills required to function at a high level as a college performer.
- Possess good oral communication and organizational ability.
- Must be able to improvise at times and think “outside the box.”
- Must be willing to work with other staff, do what is necessary, share the load.
- Humble, but sincerely confident in our philosophy and desired culture.
- Working hours necessary to perform job requirements satisfactorily on a regular basis.
- Managing absences from work in a responsible manner to ensure service to university faculty, staff and students.
- Complying with Campbellsville University policies and practices and seeking clarification of them when necessary.
- Honor the mission of Campbellsville University and abide by rules and regulations and Standards of Conduct outlined in the Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual.