The Assistant Baseball Coach is primarily responsible for completing tasks supporting the specific ICC inter-collegiate baseball program as assigned by the Head Baseball Coach.
- Provide assistance with recruiting efforts for the specific sports team and program.
- Represent the sports program and college to prospective athletes from high schools, colleges and appropriate athletic associations.
- Help establish and maintain a relationship with area media to promote Cougar athletics.
- Support and coordinate any fundraising activities related to the sport being coached.
- Assure program compliance with NJCAA by-laws.
- Aid in the scheduling of competitive games, meets and matches, as well as assisting with arranging transportation and room reservations for athletic travel, as requested or needed.
- Assist with coordinating tournaments.
- Associate's degree in related field.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- AED (defibrillation) certification.