Raritan Valley Community College is a member of the NJCAA and Region XIX. RVCC currently offers 8 intercollegiate athletic programs that compete at the NJCAA DII or NJCAA DIII levels. The Baseball Program is a scholarship NJCAA Division II Program.
- Assist in directing the coaching techniques for the day-to-day baseball practices and activities and administering the development of off-the-field academic, social, community service and behavioral skills.
- Assist with baseball game-day coaching responsibilities, including implementing game plan, scouting reports, base coaching and evaluation.
- Assist with performing various baseball administrative duties including implementing game plan, scouting reports, base coaching and evaluation.
- Assist with performing various baseball administrative duties including managing budgets, scheduling, arranging travel, procuring umpires, ordering equipment and fund raising activities.
- Cultivate positive relationships with athletics department staff, campus and surround community to encourage external involvement and community pride.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of one year collegiate playing and/or coaching experience required.
- An understanding of college recruiting procedures and the technical fundamentals of baseball required.
- Knowledge of NCAA and NJCAA rules and regulations required.
- Strong motivational and organizational skills required.