The George Mason University, Intercollegiate Athletics Department, a NCAA Division I institution and member of the Atlantic 10 Conference, is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Coach for Baseball.
- Coaching and administrative duties as directed by the Head Coach;
- Team travel;
- Academic monitoring of athletes; and
- Instructing players in techniques of Baseball.
- Must have an advanced degree or training and work experience at a level that equates
to an advanced degree;
- Substantial demonstrated experience coaching, assisting or managing a baseball program at the collegiate level or professional level;
- Proven communication and relationship building skills with players;
- Demonstrated consistent positive and professional attitude;
- Knowledge in all aspects of the game;
- Experience in recruiting players;
- Knowledge and experience of running high energy practices to maximize development.