Quinnipiac University's Department of Athletics seeks an Assistant Coach, Baseball to assist in program management including coaching, administration, recruitment and coordination of a collegiate Men’s Baseball program.
- Coach student-athletes during team practices as well as home and away contests.
- Assist with recruiting (on and off campus as assigned), scheduling, budget administration and team promotion.
- Assist in the future development of Men’s Baseball alumni and community relations.
- Assist the Head Coach with daily/weekly/seasonal practice planning.
- Adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity and work in compliance with all University, NCAA, MAAC Conference, ECAC Conference and Big East Conference rules and regulations.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 2-3 years of coaching or playing baseball at an elite level.
- Baseball skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.