Southwest Virginia Community College located in Richlands, Virginia, is seeking an Assistant Coach – Baseball for the Athletics Department. Position will report to the Athletic Director.
The Assistant Coach duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting athletically and academically qualified students.
- Retaining students in the program.
- Planning and conducting practices.
- Fundraising; budget preparation and management.
- Other secondary duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of baseball coaching or playing experience at the high school level.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Must be knowledgeable of NJCAA regulations and must be committed to adhering to all NJCAA, VCCS, and institutional regulations.
- Valid driver’s license.