Reports to the Head Beach Volleyball Coach and assists in the administration of all phases of the beach volleyball program in accordance with NCAA Division I, ASUN Conference and Stetson University rules and philosophies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Head Beach Volleyball Coach in the administration of all aspects of the volleyball program.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recruits prospective student-athletes.
- Assists in pre-, in-, and post-season training, practices and matches
- Assists in all areas relating to the operation of the beach volleyball program, including day-to-day administrative and operational responsibilities.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of appropriate public relations, video / scouting – assist with video analysis of matches and practices, strength & conditioning – assist with the team fitness programs, recruiting coordinator – primary contact for scholar-athlete identification, evaluation, visits, correspondence and communication.
- Bachelor's degree; master’s preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and assist with world-wide recruiting master plan.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, fellow employees, program boosters, and the public.