As the Assistant Coach Boys Soccer, you will deliver measurable results in developing, enhancing and promoting an athletic program that will be distinguished by the teams’ display of integrity, citizenship, character, work ethic, and their ability to overcome adversity. To instruct students in appropriate methods to be respectful of themselves, their opponents, and officials regardless of the outcome of their event.
- Supervises the student athletes in his/her program.
- Through proper preparation and planning, students are appropriately ready for competition.
- Supervises/manages off season programs to help players enhance their abilities.
- Serves as a role model for students.
- Assists the Head coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach.
- Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice, and keeps the head coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Assists with determining game strategy.
- Love what you do, bringing your experience as a player or as a coach to the students at RSU 21.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in the strategies, methods and techniques for a successful sport offering.
- Should have the ability to manage all aspects of a sport program and earned or will earn credentials of Maine Coaches; employment in the Kennebunk School Department preferred.