- Must be certified in accordance with the new RIIL Coaching Permit Requirements.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate with student athletes, parents and officials.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Cranston Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.