Lynn is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Coach for Cross Country and Track. The Assistant Coach for Cross Country and Track is responsible for assisting the Head Coach with providing a competitive varsity intercollegiate sports program that competes within the rules of the university, Sunshine State Conference and the NCAA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the University’s mission and athletic department core values of SPIRIT, SERVICE and STRENGTH
- Assists the head coach to plan all activities associated with practice and competition.
- Coordinates team travel arrangements to include transportation, lodging, meals, etc.
- Assists with fundraising efforts to benefit the team.
- Actively travels to recruit high quality student-athletes.
- Monitors academic progress of student-athletes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Previous collegiate coaching experience with long distance track events preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Level II background check required.