The Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach with the management, administration, teaching and instruction of all activities related to UAH Cross Country/Track & Field program and exercises to include the direct supervision of teaching, instruction, recruiting, training, and coaching student-athletes participating in the sport.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1 year of full-time verifiable coaching experience.
- Must have knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic principles of coaching and team supervision.
- Ability to effectively coordinate recruiting activities, maintain team discipline, and instill proper ethical and moral standards.
- Master's Degree is preferred.
- Previous college coaching experience is desired.