The responsibility of the Part-Time Assistant Cross Country and Track and Field Coach is to help in the day-to-day functioning of Men and Women’s Cross Country and Track and Field program.
- Assist with the conduct, discipline and positive character development of student-athletes by using the guidelines and principles of the USM Mission and the NAIA Champions of Character initiative.
- Assist with student-athletes in personal development and academic success.
- Teach and promote the USM Mission values of community, respect, justice and excellence
- Assist with the coordination of recruitment of quality student-athletes.
- Assist with the retention of student athletes through intense monitoring of academic Performance.
- Perform coaching duties as determined by the Head Coach.
- Assists in inventory management, distribution, and collection of equipment and uniforms.
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Able to work nights and weekends with capabilities to travel.