- Knowledge of the game and routine skills.
- Past football experience.
- Interested in working with students to develop team spirit and character growth.
- Relates well with students – has good rapport with kids.
- Knowledge of athletic events.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Become NHFS certified.
- Must complete a fingerprint-based Criminal History Background Check.
- Teach character development and leadership skills.
- Teach techniques and skills needed for the football program.
- Help supervise the locker rooms and team bus while traveling.
- Ensure athlete safety, including prevention of bullying, harassment, and hazing.
- Assist with the issuing, use and care for of the football equipment.
- Assist team in making any necessary fundraising decisions, planning events, and implementing these plans.
- Supervise the actual fundraising activities before and during the school year.
- Organize appropriate awards for Sports Dessert Banquet and maintain appropriate files.
Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without discrimination because of age, sex, marital status, race, color, creed, national origin or the presence of a non-job related handicap. Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.