The University of Louisville Assistant Football Coach will be responsible for assisting the Head Football Coach in the overall coordination and execution of the University's NCAA Division I FBS intercollegiate football program including the identifying and recruiting of qualified student-athletes, practice and game preparation, coaching, and promoting an atmosphere of compliance within the program.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) years of coaching experience at a Division I, FBS football program or professional football team; may include graduate assistantship experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Coaching during both practice and game day for assigned position/unit; develop skills of student-athletes, assist in preparing practice plans, implement practice plan, post-game tape review.
- Promote an atmosphere of compliance within the program through strict adherence to NCAA, ACC and university rules and regulations through monitoring of program activities, active involvement and commitment to continuous rules education, timely submission of compliance-related documents, and immediate reporting of any knowledge of potential rules violation involving self or others.
- Prepare and review scouting reports on all opponents in relation to assigned position/unit.
- Identify and evaluate prospective student-athletes both on-field and tape; recruit elite prospective student-athletes; maintain good relationships with high school coaches.