This position is responsible for assisting the football program and assisting in the management of the team’s recruitment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to coach a position and assist the Offensive Coordinator with scouting reports, film editing, game and practice plans. Assist in the planning, development, and direction of all team training and conditioning activities in the traditional and nontraditional segment at a level that will place program in a position of competitive leadership in the Northern Athletics Conference.
- Responsible for tracking academic progress of players in assigned position groups. Will assist with the retention of student athletes through social and academic counseling; interaction with University retention team and coaching staff. Retention of student-athletes.
- Will work directly with the admissions office to schedule and organize recruiting visits.
- Responsible for maintaining the football prospect database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred
Previous collegiate coaching preferred along with experience with strength training and conditioning programs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- CPR/First Aid/ AED certification.
- Certification in Strength Training (NSCA or CSCS).
Benedictine University does not discriminate in its admissions or educational policies, programs or activities; scholarship and loan programs; athletic and other University administered programs or employment practices on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.