- Provide leadership and organization for assigned sport/activity as directed by the Head Coach and building administrators.
- Assist with organizing and supervising activities during practices and games.
- Arrange a systematic and responsible method of issuing and recording school equipment and clothing issued to students.
- Maintain regular communication with the head coach and building administrators at all times.
- Assist to insure that all practices and games (including locker rooms) are supervised by a coach at all times.
- Produce an inventory of equipment and work with the head coach to see that all the equipment and clothing is properly recorded and stored; submit completed inventory to the District Athletic Director at the end of the season.
- Perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Successful prior experience as an Assistant, Head or Volunteer Coach in the designated sport/activity.
- Strong background in designated sport/activity.
- Teaching certification desired but not required.