The Springfield, Missouri Public School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Coach, Football.
- Analyzes opposition's strategies for game/event prior to and/or during athletic events as appropriate for the purpose of assessing the opposition's strengths and weaknesses for developing game plan/approach.
- Assesses student athletes for the purpose of providing feedback to students on their individual performance and/or determining team
- Attends a variety of meetings, workshops, conferences, for the purpose of receiving and conveying information related to their role.
- Assists with a variety of supporting activities (e.g. parent orientations, recognition events, banquets, ) for the purpose of providing information regarding the program and/or recognizing participants' accomplishments.
- Develops team and individual practice regimes for student athletes (e.g. strength, speed, agility, nutritional, injury prevention, ) for the purpose of enhancing and improving their performance.
- Evaluates facility and playing field for potential hazards, inadequate equipment, for the purpose of implementing and/or assisting in making modifications or recommendations that would reduce the risk of injury.
- At least 60 college credit hours completed, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in job related area, preferred.
- MO Substitute Teaching Certification, required.