Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the coach in administering a competitive NCAA Division III football program in accordance with college, NCAA and Centennial Conference policies.
- Provide coaching in support of the head coach’s plan to assist all athletes in realizing their potential as athletes, students and members of the general college community.
- Attend practices, training sessions, team meetings and games (home and away) in support of the Head Coach. (Specific time commitment required will be delineated by the Head Coach)
- Part-time assistants will be expected to make themselves available when necessary for training in rules compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree and related professional experience, or a combination of experiences leading to similar qualification, required.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and commitment to, the Division III philosophy of athletics and adherence to NCAA regulations regarding operation of athletic programs.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Ability to support, motivate, and educate student-athletes.
- Strong planning and organizational skills are essential.
- Capacity to market the sport to the various constituencies of the College.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and engage with a varied audience, including but not limited to students, parents, College employees, alumni, and community relations.