To assist the Head Coach, Football in all aspects of the football program to include recruiting, scouting, coaching and teaching of skills and game strategies of the sport , as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duties include teaching, coaching, and mentoring student-athletes under the direction of the Head Coach, Football.
- Assist the Head Coach, Football in the scouting, recruiting, and retention processes as directed.
- Coaching responsibilities in practice and game situations as determined by the Head Coach, Football.
- Assist the Head Coach, Football with fundraising and Alumni relation responsibilities.
- Administrative duties as assigned by the Head Coach, Football.
- Must adhere to all NCAA/ NEWMAC /Salve Regina University rules and regulations.
- In particular, all coaches and athletics personnel are charged with being knowledgeable of and assuring and monitoring compliance by all student- athletes, staff and assistant coaches with applicable governing constitutions, by-laws, rules, policies, interpretations and regulations of the NCAA, the University and the appropriate athletics conference. Staff members shall immediately advise the Compliance Office if there is reason to believe that violations have occurred or will occur and shall cooperate fully in any investigation of possible NCAA or Conference violations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- The successful candidate will possess highly developed communication and organizational skills, efficiency in computer usage and a high degree of self-motivation and dedication to all aspects of the intercollegiate program.
- Must promote and foster an environment that is supportive of individuals from diverse backgrounds.Must embrace diversity in all forms by actively promoting a culture of inclusiveness and striving for justice in your actions as a reflection of Salve's mission and the Critical Concerns of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Ability to work effectively in the environment of an academically demanding institution and abide by all NCAA Division III, New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference, and Salve Regina University policies.