This position will assist the Head Coach with the oversight of the football program. The assistant coach will assist in the daily management of the football program with specific duties of providing physical training and skill development of the student-athletes.
- Instructs players individually or in groups demonstrating techniques in football specific to position.
- Oversees daily practice of specific group of players to instruct them in areas of deficiency.
- Analyzes performance and instructs players in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition.
- Observes players while they perform to determine need for individual or team improvement.
- Assists with the recruiting of student athletes who have the potential for meeting the University standards for admission and be successful members of the football team.
- Understanding and having a working knowledge of and abiding by applicable policies and regulations of Pace University the Northeast 10 Conference and the NCAA it being understood that your failure to comply with such rules and regulations may result in disciplinary action taken against you by the Northeast 10 or by the NCAA or by Pace University.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Previous college playing and/or coaching experience at the college or high school level required.