Offensive Assistant Football Coach/Assist in daily operations of the Football Program/ This position is 12 month full time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the NCAA Division II rules and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- B.A. or B.S.
- Current certification in first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automatic external defibrillator (AED) use Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Experience with Hudl.
- Minimum of 2 years of college coaching.
- Master's degree.
- Collegiate coaching experience.
- Hudl knowledge.