South Dakota State University promotes access to and opportunities for all to receive the benefit of and participate in education, research, and service and is especially interested in candidates that can contribute to this land-grant mission of access.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree by appointment date;
- At least one-year of collegiate football coaching experience dealing with defense, at any level;
- Commitment to promote an atmosphere of compliance to institutional, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations;
- Proven career path;
- Effective communication (oral, written, and interpersonal) skills.
- Master’s degree;
- Experience coaching defensive tackles;
- Proven ability to recruit student athletes;
- Division I-FBS or I-FCS collegiate coaching experience;
- Knowledge and adherence to NCAA Division I rules and regulations.