Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the recruiting of all potential student athletes.
- Comply with NCAA, USA South Conference, and Athletic Department policies.
- Establishes good rapport and generates respect among students, campus colleagues, and the local community by conducting oneself in an ethical manner.
- Assist in the equipment management for the football program.
- Assist in the supervision, scheduling, and maintenance of facilities.
- Work with academic support staff in the monitoring of the academic progress of each student-athlete.
- Attend as required, all practices, meetings, and contests.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three years of college football coaching, or five years of high school football coaching is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.