The Assistant Football Coach will also serve in a second college assignment of one of the following: Athletic Coordinator, Housing Coordinator, Student Development Assistant, or Intermural and Student Life and Activities Coordinator. The employment in the above position is contingent upon the Assistant Coach being employed in both assigned positions.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist the head coach in managing and directing the football program.
- Asist the head football coach with all aspects of the team including training, competing, and scheduling.
- Assist with academic progress of students athletes.
- Assists with recruiting including calling and high school visits of prospective student athlete.
- Commits to and is responsible for adhering to all rules and regulations set forth for the team, the College, NJCAA and ICCAC with the utmost integrity.
- Travel outside the Area V recruitment areas.
- Responsible for distribution and accumulation of grades for team, as well as grade checks.
- Implementing off season workouts.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- College playing experience preferred, coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Must hold a current Class C Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement or willingness to complete prior to athletic season.