The Assistant Football Coach is responsible for assisting the head football coach in all aspects of coaching. Involving recruiting, retaining members, and overall in-season/off-season strategies/programs.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist the head coach in managing and directing the football program.
- Asist the head football coach with all aspects of the team including training, competing, and scheduling.
- Assist with academic progress of students athletes.
- Assists with recruiting including calling and high school visits of prospective student athlete.
- Commits to and is responsible for adhering to all rules and regulations set forth for the team, the College, NJCAA and ICCAC with the utmost integrity.
- Travel outside the Area V recruitment areas.
- Responsible for distribution and accumulation of grades for team, as well as grade checks.
- Implementing off season workouts.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- College playing experience preferred, coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Must hold a current Class C Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement or willingness to complete prior to athletic season.