- Assist Head Coach with on deck coaching, planning for practice and competition, and travel organization.
- Serve as the Recruiting Coordinator.
- Recruit highly qualified student-athletes into a competitive academic and athletic environment through phone calls, electronic communication, visits, etc.
- Utilize HYTEK Team Manager and Meet Manager Software.
- Coordinate social media.
- Actively support the college’s plan to be an antiracist institution by understanding, engaging with, and promoting diversity, inclusion, and equity in the college community.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution plus a minimum of three years playing/coaching experience at the college level; proficient in computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic knowledge of the internet; ability to develop strong working relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds; available to work evening and weekend hours and to travel extensively.